- Benefits: Increases chlorophyll production for greener, richer, and fuller leaves. Boosts immune system for long-lasting tree health and reduced shedding.
- Use On: Vegetables, roses, fruits, berries, nuts, flowers, foliage, ornamental trees and shrubs
- Prevents and controls: Powdery mildew, botrytis, black spot on rose, white mold, leaf spot, rust, and more
- Disease protection for both indoor and outdoor gardening
- Use On: Vegetables, roses, fruits, berries, nuts, flowers, foliage houseplants, ornamental trees, and shrubs
- Controls and Suppresses: Grey and white molds, downy mildews, black spots on roses, leaf spots, root rot, botrytis, and more
- For control and suppression of pest insects and nematodes both indoor and outdoor.
- Use On: Vegetables, fruits, nuts, ornamental plants, trees, shrubs, flowers, foliage and tropical plants.
- Controls and Prevents: Aphids, fungus gnats, mites, mealybugs, leafhoppers, tent caterpillars, grubs, leaf beetles, thrips, whiteflies, stink bugs, fruit flies, and more
- Nutritional supplement for indoor gardening and houseplants
- Improves your plant’s uptake of essential nutrients, strengthening from root to shoot
- Supports soil fertility with biological compounds made from recycled supermarket food waste
- Infused with rosemary oil for aromatherapy and antioxidant benefits
HOW TO USE:
- Mix .25oz. Arber concentrate with 32oz. water
Made in the USA